- This modernist design compact sized coffee table is perfect to blend in a variety of spaces.
- The slender curved tubular steel legs together with walnut colour table top draw inspiration from Mid-century Scandinavian design
- Size: W 80 x D 52 x H 46 cm ( 31.5 x 20.5 x 18.1 in)
- Table top height: 40.5 cm (16 in)
- Table weight: 8 kg
- Table top material: particle board with melamine finish, easy to maintain and wipe clean
- Frame material : black powder-coated, anti-corrosion steel tubes
Orders placed before 2:00PM will be dispatched on the same working day.
We aim to dispatch all orders on the same working day for orders placed by 1:30PM. Order placed after that will be dispatched the next working day.
For small items weighing under 2KG (including duvet cover sets, bed sheets and other small products), the standard delivery is free of charge. The express delivery is £5.00.
Postage & Packing
Each Additional Item
Est. Delivery Time
|Free||Free||United Kingdom||Standard Shipping||2 ~ 5 Working Days|
|£5.00||Free||United Kingdom||Express Shipping||1~2 Working Days|
For other international delivery enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com .
We accept returns of all purchased items from us.Returning an item can be done any time within 14 days of receiving your goods.
If you decide to return any item(s) it must reach us in its original state and as soon as reasonably possible. All returned items must be in mint condition i.e., have not been used, altered or washed and all tags have to be attached.On receipt of the returned item(s) we will refund the price paid for the goods to the original payment card. Delivery costs will not be refunded (exceptions apply). Once we have received your returned item(s) we will send you a message to confirm your refund, which will be processed within 5 –10 working days of receipt. You can expect the refund to reach your account within 3-5 working days. If after 10 working days you have not hear from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reference so that we can investigate further.